October 16th, 2015
tagged as INSPIRATION
Instagram is by far my favourite social media channel, not only a personal photo journal to record & share special moments, it is the perfect way to get your daily dose of interior, style, food & travel inspiration. Below a handful of my 'must follow' accounts, but be warned!.... They may leave you lusting for holidays in Santorini, craving margaritas at midday & feeling inspired to makeover every room in your house!
1. @ameliafullarton - Artistic, beautifully captured moments in the daily life of Aussie photographer Amelia Fullarton.
2. @inhonorofdesign - Design blogger & mum of 4 Anna Leisemeyer invites you into her colourful world full of inspiring family moments, design, style & DIY ideas.
3. @whitneyleighmorris - The Whitney Leigh Morris Instagram feed is proof that you don’t have to live large to live beautifully, her tiny Venice Beach cottage is a little slice of interior heaven.
4. @em_henderson - One of the most popular interior stylists going around, Emily Henderson's refreshing, honest sense of humour & accessible interior design inspo & advice make her well worth the follow.
5 & 6. @sarahshermansamuel - LA based designer Sarah Sherman Samuel’s feed is filled with snapshots of her ridiculously photogenic home & everyday adventures as a new mum.
7. @gkstories - Author of one of my fave cookbooks 'Green Kitchen Stories', David Frenkiel takes us on a drool-worthy journey full of nourishing, whole food recipe inspiration.
8. @sincerelyjules - Julie Sarinana is the ultimate style & travel muse - best known for her laid back, effortlessly chic wardrobe/style inspiration, Jules spends most of her days globetrotting & sharing ultimate inspiration for that never-ending holiday bucket list.
9 & 10. @zachmilne - Australian travel & lifestyle blogger Zach Milne provides a daily escape to amazing destinations in our own backyard & around the globe.
11. @apairandaspare - Geneva Vanderziel is a blogger based in one of my fave cities, Hong Kong - her Instagram is full of wanderlust with secret Hong Kong hang outs, travel, style & DIY inspiration.
12. @emily_katz - I am a huge fan of macramé artist & indoor plant enthusiast Emily Katz, her feed is packed full of boho interior inspiration.